nisatopia

nisatopia

Thursday 25 March 2010

What a night!

Ever experience how it feels like in the oven? Well...I did...in my own room. It was so warm lately and I could hardly sleep, I whined and whined and eventually cried but still couldn't get the heat to go away. Mom tried to help by placing extra fan in the room (I already had 2) but to no avail. I don't know how long I could bear sleeping in the oven-inspired room but I am hoping something could be done. We couldn't do much as this is a rented house although secretly I am wishing for some sort of miracle to happen...sigh...(to mom: sorry to keep you awake all night, it feels good to experience this together)

2 comments:

  1. Cha miss Afafa kot? Miss u sayang nanti Afafa tene pasang air-cond kat bilik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the book (cloistered war)? I managed to visit some of the places in Sremban like cold storage & the convent courtesy of my friend there.

    ReplyDelete