nisatopia

nisatopia

Friday 18 June 2010

Here comes the bride...



Mak Teh's big day is finally here...we are all gathered at nenek's house for the wedding. Even atuk's families from Johor are here, all my other younger neneks and atuks, not to mention countless aunties and uncles! But the best thing is I get to see kakak bila, abang abil, natrah & adik nadia who come all the way from Melaka.
Luckily my afafa get a few days leave so it's more fun for me having him around. Everyone is so busy with things...which I don't know what..well..to occupy our time mom puts on 613 for us. I think it's more like to ensure we won't disturb her or other adults! We watched TV and played to our hearts content...I like this wedding..
Mak Teh looks so pretty in her wedding dress, she wears cream colored baju kurung for the akad nikah and later changed into brown dress with lots of bling bling for the photo session. All of us are wearing brown..which is a source of joke for mom and mak teh as they are calling each other 'brown cow'..well looks like the pot is calling the kettle black! (don't know if I got this right or the other way round).
If u see in the picture, I am sitting right next to a hantaran..a sireh junjung without the junjung! I  love the way they do up this particular hantaran and my mak teh has generously give this to me!!! I know marriage is good for her...I can use this as house for my pet shops..how they'll love their new glittery and glamorous home...thanks mak teh, you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment