nisatopia

nisatopia

Thursday 16 September 2010

Birthday...birthday..birthday

It's 12 September! I have been waiting ages for this day to come...it's my birthday! This year, it comes on the 3rd hari raya, afafa has promised to make a little party but he said depends on the guests at the resort...hmmm.
At 3 p.m. true to his words, I have my party...not many attended just us and few of the resort's staff but I am still very happy. Mom has asked Mak Teh to buy me a cheesecake and Uncle Zam has kindly prepared nuggets and to my surprise there's pulut kuning with chicken curry!
The highlight of the day is when I get to open my presents! Thank you so much for the presents, I am indeed the happiest girl in the world today!

Mom: Petshop cow with ice cream shop
Afafa: Barbie Mermaid Princess with glittery dolphin
Nenek: Disney Princess Stickers
Mak Teh: Beach Ball, Poncho, Mermaid Princess Book
Mokti: Petshop swan and bee
Cik Eay: Petshop hermit crab
Aman: Jeans & t-shirt
Abg2 at GIR: cash





 

2 comments: