nisatopia

nisatopia

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Gem Island - Revisited


Panoramic View of Gem Island

Nyum nyum nyum
 Afafa took us to Gem Island for 'beraya' recently. Said he needed a break after long and hectic raya period. Off we go!!!!
The place didn't change much and I was so happy to see all the familiar faces, felt like we never left the island...although it's been three years since we left.
I went swimming, fed the fishes at the jetty and it was just my luck that they released the baby turtles in the evening.
It was awasome!!!

Bye bye babies...see you in 2032








I also went for hermit crab hunting after a wonderful dinner prepared by Uncle Zam & his team. Managed to get more than 10 hermit crabs with mom's and afafa's help.




 The next day I went swimming in the sea and played on the beach, I even played at the pool area (never went inside this pool before).


Monster Hand
Frolicking at the beach
I had a good time and hope we could stay longer but afafa has to work and I have to go to school, but afafa promised that we will be back some other time.
Thank you to all our wonderful friends at Gem Island for the hospitality - hope to see you again!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment