nisatopia

nisatopia

Friday 19 February 2010

Sea of Turmoil

I woke up this morning to a pounding sound of waves. It sounds like monsoon time, if you listen closely the waves actually roared! The waves turned the crystal clear water into greyish blue and even the fishes shied away from the shore except for few brave baby sharks. It seems that I am stranded here, can't go back as the sea is very rough and dangerous to travel...(I am suppose to go back today), is this a cause to rejoice? I don't know, school is on sunday so there's still chance that we might be able to go back to the mainland. I miss going to school but I also miss afafa a lot...it's difficult to say. Mom said it's a Catch 22 situation, I don't understand her at times...why Catch 22??? Anyone care to explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment