nisatopia

nisatopia

Monday 25 October 2010

Bukit Gambang



Hi...this is me at the main entrance of our new home in Bukit Gambang, Kuantan. Mom took this photo in the middle of the afternoon, she said to get a clearer view but it was sooo hot! I love the toucan, it's cute. We are staying in one of the apartments which is just a walking distance to afafa's office. This place is huge, there are swimming pools (mom said wading pool), mini carnival (with carousel), video games, gym (someone wants to go there one day), karaoke rooms and others. The water park is also nearby but I haven't got the chance to go yet as my afafa is busy. Afafa is a lot busier than he was at the island because there are a lot of people coming to this place!
Well...I still have a lot to explore. Mom has promised to take me to the Jungle Farm (just infront of the resort complex), maybe one day I shall try horse carriage ride or even horse ride!

3 comments:

  1. waa.... best lar nmpknyer... x jemput ke kami ke sana... kite pon nk seronok... kata ada water park... nenek k x jemput ke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wah.. kan main caca ya.. nak kena pecah tabung ayam ni.. betambah pintar lar ya.. mm..

    ReplyDelete