nisatopia

nisatopia

Thursday 7 October 2010

Farewell

Today is our last day in the island as afafa has left the company for greener (drier) pasture. I shall miss the baby turtles,the sharks,the sergeant fishes,the hermit crabs,the monitor lizards, the fruit bats who are parts and parcels of the island. I will also miss sitting on the swing after dinner as well as making pretend salad while waiting for my parents to finish their coffee. It will be long before I can hear again the pounding of waves underneath our room or taking a walk in an empty beach searching for tiny shells. We've been in the island for the past two years and I am sure I will feel quite weird having used to the life there. I will miss our room Druzy and not forgetting the spagetti cheese! Mom told me, may be one fine day we could come back to the island for a holiday...

To all at Gem Island, thank you for the memory

No comments:

Post a Comment