nisatopia

nisatopia

Sunday 10 January 2010

I can't see! I can't see!

I was following mom this evening for maghrib prayer...fully decked in my baju sembahyang (courtesy from mak teh) suddenly...I was enveloped in total whiteness! "I can't see! I can't see!" I was struggling to get out of the baju sembahyang which was entangled when I performed the sujud.
Afafa as usual, so calm and collected told me to stand and tried to take off the baju sembahyang. Well...being me..no way I can stay calm...I can't see! Suddenly...Ha..ha..ha...mom laughed! She actually laughed like a banshee and she was still performing her maghrib prayer.
Of course I get scolded..well both of us got an earful from her for spoiling(?) her prayer.
Is it my fault that the baju sembahyang entangled? Who in the fist place switched on the fan that blew like 'taufan'? Hmmh...adults...

No comments:

Post a Comment