nisatopia

nisatopia

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Island is calling




Feel so sad today...my afafa has gone back to the island. He has started work after 2 months holiday. It's not nice not to have afafa around...no one to play with me & meow if mom busy...no one to help paint my pony picture...no one to 'picit-picit' my fingers...(the list continues). I don't know how long before he could come back or when we could go visit as the sea is still very choppy. I know he misses us as much as we (including meow) miss him, so afafa this is for you:
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Afafa miss cha cha, mummy & meow so much. Hope cha cha is getting better now after my short trip back to Padang Nenas yesterday... Makan ubat ye..

    Love,
    Bapak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I'm certainly felt better...can't wait for you to be home again

    ReplyDelete