nisatopia

nisatopia

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Melaka Trip

Last school holiday (when afafa was on leave) we went back to see nenek in Melaka. I love going back to Melaka besides the fact that the journey is sooo long. Anyway, afafa took us around Melaka town, we went to all the famous places of interest (I shall not dwell on them as they are quite...opps...I reserve my comment so as not to offend afafa). The best thing for me is when afafa took me to see the pixie dust in Dataran Keris (I think that's what the place is called) in Alor Gajah. What is pixie dust?? In real life, they are strings of fairy lights hanging from trees but at night they do look like the blue pixie dust in my tinkerbell movie. I didn't know Alor Gajah has this until near the end of our visit, otherwise...we might have to camp there for the whole time!

2 comments:

  1. i feel the need to watch tinkerbell again to refresh my memories..hehe.. btw, heard tat cha2 wasnt well..so get well soon frm makteh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I'm at nenek's place watching Wordworld. When you're back in trg we can watch tinkerbell together...

    ReplyDelete